lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Under Fire

I was going through some Legs & Co. performances on some late 70s Top Of The Pops episodes I have and when I found this cool clip for Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff" the disco song "Under Fire" by Jackie came to mind which is an awesome song so I thought this clip would go well with this song and so I mish-mashed this clip around and keyed it onto a flamey background even though the original clip was already keyed over flames and I threw in some red hot filter effects to add to the intensity of the clip. This song is absolutely fantastic, I love it, and surprisingly enough I found out the artist is Australian! Aussie disco music is kind of a rarity as the majority of our bands of that period did rock, metal, glam, pop and pub rock. Anyways here's the clip.

No hay comentarios: